Unfortunately, I am not taking any new PhD students at this time.
MSC students already enrolled at HEC Montéal
If you are interested in working under my supervision for your MSc thesis or supervised project, please contact me by email. The initial email requesting supervision for a supervised project or thesis should include the following elements:
- If it is for a thesis or supervised project, and for a supervised project if it is to be done with an industry partner.
- Expected start and completion date of your project.
- A list of topics of interest to you or potential research questions.
Note that I am often overbooked for supervision. I will either try to book a meeting with you to discuss your project further or recommend other professors in line with your topics of interest.
- Ayberk Sert, co-supervised with Tolga Cenesizoglu, funded by Fin-ML
- Mohammad Ebrahimi, co-supervised with Simon van Norden, funded by Fin-ML
- Alec Gauthier
- Kevin Guay
- Joseph Bell Antoine Jotio, funded by Fin-ML
- Amin Moeinian, co-supervised with Tolga Cenesizoglu
MSc - HEC Montréal
- Tarek Berrahal, partially funded by the Chaire Fintech AMF – Finance Montréal
- Vincent Boucher, co-supervised with Iwan Meier
- Sormeh Dolati
- Elliott Francoeur
- Noah Jepson
- Natali Yerokhina Mazer, co-supervised with Tolga Cenesizoglu
- Yutong Qin, co-supervised with Tolga Cenesizoglu
- Yue Wu
- Yilin Zhang, co-supervised with Charles Martineau
- Alexandre Claveau, partially funded by the Chaire Fintech AMF – Finance Montréal
- Rajat Kumar, co-supervised with Tolga Cenesizoglu
- Philip Marceau
Honours - Univesity of Melbourne
- Xinyi Shi